Must be completed by
Wednesday January 25 @ 4:30 PM
1. Get onto the
2. Click on “Web for Faculty” along the top border and then click “Enter Faculty and Advisor Services”
3. Faculty ID: Type your social security number, no hyphens (or you may use your Campus Wide Identification Number).
PIN: Type your personal PIN (They will be e-mailed to new faculty. If you have forgotten your PIN or have not received a PIN, please contact Admissions and Records at 694-6561)
4. Click on “Select Term” and then toggle to “Spring 2006.”
5. Click on “Attendance Reporting.”
6. Select “Course Title” (there will be one for each course you teach), then click “submit.”
7. Place a “Y” in the field after each student’s name that has attended the class at least once. If the student has never attended, just tab on and skip that one. You should not report the attendance of any student who has not attended your class at least once; doing so creates a significant liability for the college and for the student.
8. When you are finished, click on “Submit Attendance Report.” You may go back in and look at it again if you like, or go on to the next class. If you make a mistake, you can change it by following the directions on the top of the Attendance Reporting page.
9. If a student appears in the next few days, you can go back into the screen and report that student as attending, or if you are denied access after the reporting deadline, contact the Department Head, Anthony Wise. He can report them for you individually. Students who have never attended your class will be denied Financial Aid.
You must complete a monthly attendance report for veterans by the following dates: March 1, March 31 and May 1.