Pellissippi State Foundation announces new board of trustees
The Pellissippi State Foundation has chosen its board of trustees for the 2008-2009 school year.
The Foundation secures financial support for educational and cultural activities that are above and beyond the ongoing operational expenses of the College.
Joining the board this year:
- Joy Bishop, owner, Bishop Property Management
- David A. Clothier, controller/treasurer, Pilot Travel Centers LLC
- Andrew Lorenz, vice president, Messer Construction Company
- Travis Spiva, area marketing director, Chick-fil-A
New members of the Executive Committee:
- Board chair: Deborah Stevens, attorney, Lewis, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
- Board vice chair: Rebecca (Becky) Paylor, president, Magellan Mortgage Group and B. Paylor & Associates, LLC
- Secretary: Gracie Bishop, senior vice president and director, Human Resources, Home Federal Bank
- Treasurer: Charles W. (Wes) Carruthers Jr., vice president, Downey Oil Company/KenJo Markets
- Parliamentarian: Richard M. (Dick) McGill, chief estimator, Joseph Construction Company, Inc.
- Chair, Finance Committee: Jerome Moon, community leader
- Chair, Nominating Committee: Melissa Copelan, community leader
- Chair, Projects Committee: Marsha S. Hollingsworth, community leader
- President of the college: Allen G. Edwards, president, Pellissippi State
Members returning to the board:
- Elizabeth Bonilla, account representative, B.P. Broadcasters
- Patrick Carroll, president, Freightliner of Knoxville
- Jeffrey L. Cornish, president and CEO, Performance Transportation Services
- Jennifer Goforth, vice president, Online Production, Scripps Networks
- Charles Griffin, president, BarberMcMurry architects
- Jonathan Hayes, investment associate, UBS Financial Service
- Bill Jenkins, community leader
- Joseph L. Johnson, owner, A&W Office Supply
- Wallace Bryan McClure, president, Scalable Development, Inc.
- Peggy McCord, community leader
- Todd Moody, attorney, Hagood, Tarpy & Cox, PLLC
- Rick Rushing, senior vice president and manager, Commercial Banking Department, First Tennessee Bank
- Jeanne Evelyn Sandlin, director, Advertising and Creative Services, The Daily Times
- LaTanya Terrell, branch manager, ORNL Federal Credit Union
- Michael David Treadway, vice president, Operations, Community Tectonics Architects
- Luis Velazquez, executive director, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of East Tennessee
- Harley (Andy) White, office sales and leasing, NAI Knoxville
For more information on the Foundation, visit ww.pstcc.edu/foundation or call 694-6528.